Financially Afloat and its webiste, financiallyafloat.com, are owned by Slinn Consulting. Everything expressed on financiallyafloat.com is personal opinion and is presented for informational purposes only. Individual results may vary. The reader is solely responsible for the choices that he/she makes and should seek the guidance of a seasoned professional as everyone’s circumstances are different and may need extra analysis and attention.
Slinn Consulting strives to keep all information accurate and up to date. This information may be different than what you see when you visit a service provider’s or specific product’s site. All information, products and services are presented without warranty, and Slinn Consulting accepts no liability for the content nor any actions taken based on the information shared.
By visiting our Website and/or using the features made available to you on the Website, you are agreeing to the terms of this Policy. This policy is subject to change without notice, and all changes will be posted here. You are encouraged to check back and reread this policy.
Slinn Consulting will never sell your personal information or email address. The only personal information collected about you is what you deliberately leave during your visit to the blog, such as a comment or email address. Anonymous information, such as standard traffic logs automatically generated by our web server and Google Analytics, are also collected.
Additionally, third-party plugins to ensure the smooth operation of various aspects of financiallyafloat.com. These service providers may collect information on you. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies.
To opt-out of receiving marketing communications or newsletters from us by following the instructions in those emails or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Content on this Site is directed at individuals over the age of 18 and is not directed at children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16.
California residents under 18 years of age may request the removal of personal identifying content and information posted on our Site. To obtain removal of such content and information, please email email@example.com with a brief description of the content or information you would like removed. Please note that such a request does not necessarily ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content, since the content and information may remain in our databases, may remain visible in a manner that does not identify you, or may have been re-posted by another user.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Embedded content from other websites
Posts on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
This blog earns income through affiliate relationships with some of the companies mentioned within. The availability of affiliate partnerships has no bearing on the inclusion of products or services on this Site, they are simply products and services that I found beneficial and think you may too. Tracking links are embedded into the Website.
If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions. When you follow the think you are leaving financiallyafloat.com, and entering the affiliate partner’s website and are subject to their respective terms and conditions and privacy policies. Slinn Consulting is not responsible for content on the websites of affiliate partners.
The blog does not accept any paid content and endorsement articles opportunities are not available. There is no advertising on this site.
Slinn Consulting products and services are protected by applicable copyright and other intellectual property laws, and no materials from the services may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without our express permission. All trademarks and service marks on the services belong to Slinn Consulting, except third-party trademarks or service marks, which are the property of their respective owners.
By using financiallyafloat.com, you agree not to:
- Use the Services for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law
- Violate or encourage others to violate the rights of third parties, including intellectual property rights
- Post, upload, or distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, inaccurate, or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate
- Interfere in any way with security-related features of the Services;
- Interfere with the operation or any user’s enjoyment of the Services, including by uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code, making unsolicited offers or advertisements to other users, or attempting to collect personal information about users or third parties without their consent
- Access, monitor or copy any content or information of the Site using any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without Slinn Consulting’s express written permission
- Perform any fraudulent activity, including impersonating any person or entity, claiming false affiliations, accessing the accounts of other users without permission, or falsifying your identity or any information about you, including age or date of birth, or
- Sell or otherwise transfer the access granted herein.